Friday, January 18, 2013
WhooHoo!  I am so excited to announce our local weightloss challenge competition.

I have numerous people asking me how do I do this, how do I sign up!  Great questions!  Now, I get to answer them.

The starting point is to email me!  We work with a proven weightloss solution that tries to regulate your bodies natural metabolism.  We do it through developing new habits, looking at your body composition (everyone is unique), behavior modification, and lots of support!

The competition is 6 weeks, in the beginning, we will measure inches, and weight.  The person who has the most dramatic weightloss will win the top prize, AND ALSO, the top 10 people will be entered FREE for the 12 week Corporate National Challenge for 50k!  So this local challenge is to help you jump start your weightloss goals.


Step 1:  Email me!  info@asimplebite.com - we will schedule a time for you to come to my office to weigh, measure and get you started!  This cash prize is for local or Charlotte area only...BUT the national competition is for anyone, that will start in March.  Must register with me by January 31!

Step 2:  There is a $20 subscription fee - which includes either a book OR 8 weeks of our online innovative system - its great because I can see what your doing, setup your menu plan, etc.

Step 3:  Find an accountability partner - someone who will do this with you!

Step 4:  Every 2 weeks, you can either schedule a weigh in and measurement session with me, or you can do this on your own.  It must be entered and logged in either the book or the online management system.

Step 5:  If you have a hard time losing - we will help you!  Don't get discouraged.  Most of weightloss is learning how your body functions.  Remember, as we age, as we have kids, etc.  our body is changing, so you may not lose the way you once did.

That's All!  Questions:  info@asimplebite.com

Start date of competition is:  Feb. 5th, game on!

Looking forward to giving that $500 away!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories