Friday, June 3, 2011
So here is what is cooking in my kitchen this Wednesday!  I am a health fanatic who is also not afraid to eat some yummy good stuff (comfort food) as well.  However, I do try and make it slim and far between, I try my best to eat healthy as well as teach my children what it means to eat healthy.  Also, I always go to the grocery store every TWO weeks!  So...this week happened to be a grocery run and here is what I came up with for dinner. 

Grab some fresh lettuce leaves Romane is good - it is much healthier than other types.

Dried Cranberries
Pecans
Blue Cheese and My Apple Cider Vinagrette! 

Sounds yummy already!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories