Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Saw this on the back of a Semi the other day then heard it in a sermon!  I think God is trying to teach me something! It's hard to see, but it asked the question, "Do you trust God?"  Lately, my family and I have been trying to do exactly that and I am loving how God continues to ask us (remind us) of the question! 

I went away for a great spiritual retreat for myself a few weeks ago.  To gain clarity, reconnect with Jesus and simply pray about direction, life, being a wife, mom and everything else that goes with my title.  It was great!  But, I walked away with 3 things that I needed to take home with me.  1.  Trust God   2.  Developing a better self-image not just my body, but inside too!  3.  Being not just a good wife, but a GREAT wife! 

So, I thought it was quite humerous that a few weeks later, God is still reminding me "Are you trusting in me"? 

Are you?  How?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories