Thursday, June 23, 2011
I apologize for skipping almost an entire week!  Things got CRAZY around here!  I have a fun job outside of mommyhood and I experienced quite a bit of it last week.

But, I have a VERY cute and simple find for my Fabulous Find Friday that I am posting on Thursday! 

CAMP TINY! 

Yes...a fellow friend of mine on facebook introduced me and then I found out it is someone that I know!  So, to help her promote her new adventure and my plan is to start CampTiny in my own house beginning next week....here you go!  I hope you find it as cool as I do, and if you do, make sure you post a comment to tell her!

CampTiny

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories