Monday, May 30, 2011
It's memorial day.  I couldn't help notice on my Facebook today all the men and women honored.  I'm humbled, because there are so many days I feel unworthy to be here.  Lord, I pray that although I am not in the armed services I would lay my life down to serve You and others!
My attitude.
Patience with my kids.
Love to my husband
I want to lay my life...surrender in these areas Lord. 
Another great inspiration I got today came from House Hunters...and it wasn't decorating.  Check out this yummy appetizer.  I ended my day with. 
Start with some yummy French bread. Fresh if you can.
Then spread some yummy goodness



Then...add your tomatoes.  Diced - either by can or fresh

Then the top with FRESH mozzerella - you can shred if you prefer, but it is best not shredded. 


Doesn't it look yummy??  All is cold - no need to heat.  Just eat!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories