Friday, June 10, 2011
I have been searching long and hard to find the RIGHT tablet.  I'm not a trend follower, typically, for those that don't know me.  I process and research for months before making a purchase.  I have been wanting a tablet, mostly for business purposes.  I have a smart phone that I am able to share the internet with folks, but it is not the same particularly when you have a 10" screen vs. my tiny smart phone screen. 

I might offend some people, BUT, it is what it is, I am not a HUGE fan of apple.  I have the ipod, and that is about all I own.  I could tell you why but that would go into a very long story - so I will wait to dialog with folks on that issue.  SO...the Ipad is out - however, to be fair, I did look at it!  Very nice and slim, is fast, but there were too many things I didn't like (no expandable memory space, apple market not as many free apps).

Now on to my quest - and maybe this is not a TRUE fabulous find because I haven't actually purchased it yet - but I am looking for a GREAT Android powered tablet!  I have tried a couple, even purchased one, but decided to return it because of the actual Android operating system is not the Honeycomb 3.0, and I did not know that until after I bought it. 

Now to those of you who don't really care about the details - guess what, that is what you have me for!  Because I like the details and the research and SO far...no luck.  Here are my breakdowns:

Motorola Xoom - Too heavy! 
Acer Tablet - Definitely in the running - Light Weight and easy to use
Ipad - did not have expandable memory (SD ability) and I don't like the fact that ONLY apple stuff works with it.
Archos - This was the one I bought...and well, it did not run on an operating system that was compatible with most Android Apps.  So...bad purchase, and I'm sending it back. 

If you have suggestions, I welcome them!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories