Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I love salads in the summer.  They are cold and so much love can be poured in them.  This salad is one of my favorites and is a slight variation of another salad that my sister in-law gave me.  The dressing is the key!  But, your family should love it.  And, it is so healthy and yummy that your bathing suit body will love it! 

So, try this and let me know how your family likes it!  I like to take the variety mix greens.  They seem to have more flavor, but you can do this salad with spinach leaves only if you would like.  Take a bag of dried cranberries and a bag of pecans whole or crushed, doesn't matter, sprinkle.  Now...here is where preference comes in.  You can either do blue cheese (strong) or feta, either is delicious - but the blue cheese is a MUCH stronger cheese.  Sprinkle.  Now, for the dressing:

1/2 cup Veg. Oil
1/4 cup Cidar Vinager
1 tbs. Worchester Sauce
1/2 cup sugar (or substitute your favorite sweetner I use Truvia)
1/2 tbs. poppy seeds (optional)
2 tbs. sesame seeds (optional)

MIX Well - Pour over salad and blend in!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely one I am going to try!!! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories