Thursday, June 16, 2011
Ahhh...the southerner in me is coming out!  It's summer!  Get prepared for a great series I am going to do over the next couple of weeks on how you can use those YUMMY tomatoes that are about to POP out of your garden! 

However, today since our tomatoes are still green, I am going to feature a delicious banana pudding that I got from my grandma, however I am going to change up one thing and that is the pudding type.

So grab 2 packages of pudding.  This time I used Jello Banana Cream Mix vs. my usual vanilla.  Either is fine.

Mix one box first. 

Add to a bowl.  I like to use a clear bowl because I love to see the layers of yellow and white and it makes for a good presentation.  It's the Paula Dean in me!  ;) 

So, then I just had my daughter use one of her play kitchen knives to cut the bananas in to small slices.  She loved it and did a great job.  After she cut them, she then placed a layer in the bowl on top of the pudding.  After you layer with banana, use Cool Whip and spread over bananas, top with a layer of our favorite vanillla wafers
Once you do that...we are still not done!


Now that you have done the first layer...you do another one.  This time layering your second batch of pudding, then another whole banana, and finally top with your Cool Whip.  Once you have done this top with your wafers.  Refrigerate and enjoy!  Nice, cool and southern dessert!  Let me know what you think!



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories