Monday, March 10, 2014
Once we moved into our house, I really wanted to have a bench that went with our casual dining table.  I have kids, and my kids have friends, and it seemed that I could fit more butts on a bench than a chair.  After researching many benches, they all seemed either too expensive, or they just didn't fit with what I had in my mind.  
Then one day after Christmas I was watching the guys at Home Depot put away these palettes and I thought to myself "those hold a ton of weight!"  My "A-Ha Moment" is what you see here.  A bench!  My kids absolutely love it and I can literally fit about 5 sometimes 6 tiny butts on it!  It was also simple and inexpensive.  But, it does take some TLC and Time.  
While doing this project, I wondered how many other furniture items could be made with palettes?  I would love to know what you have made with palettes.  Comment below and tell me. 

If you like the idea please pin it!  Let's fill some homes with some great palette ideas!  




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories