Friday, August 2, 2013
For those of you keeping up with our house improvements thanks for checking in!  I'm getting excited and a bit nervous as everything I picked out is beginning to come to fruition which can often lead to questioning decisions made roughly 7mos. ago!

Anyway, here are some pictures to keep everyone up to speed.  Cabinets and trim is up - but I will have to save more detailed pictures for another day.  Soon, I will take you on a virtual tour!

We continue to praise God for this awesome place we are about to call home!  My daughter starts school in just a few weeks and I can't wait for that too!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories