Wednesday, December 26, 2012
I can't not start a blog and at least say hello!  This is supposed to be a conversation right?  Conversations are typically two ways BTW, so I expect that from you, please.  Why a conversation?  Because life is full of questions isn't it?  At least for me, there is not a day that goes by without lots of questions.  My prayer for you as you read, write your questions, etc.  That you will hear the tone in my writing that this is a place to converse.

Secondly, don't you have questions about wellness or health "stuff"?  All the time!  Especially when I'm in the grocery store, or meal planning for the week, or even when I'm at those "healthy conferences" you will see me talk about on here every now and again.  They are always full of information, that I always have questions about.  Even Dr. Oz leaves me with questions (which is probably why I still watch!)

Now on to being uniquely you...these are the questions, or at least for me they are, that I often don't share with folks unless they are "those people" that I know won't judge me.  I save them, for my journal, date nights with the hubs, or store them deep in my brain.  They are the questions like, why did God bless me with my pear figure?  Or...you will quickly find out about my OC tendencies...they are there, and unless you hang out with me or live with me, I tend to hide them and pretend I am a little more laid back than I actually am.  Thank God for my children who after having them turned my world upside down and introduced me to the word "flexibility" but my tendencies still come out (just ask my husband!).  What about you?  What are your questions?  About Life? About Wellness?  and That question about being uniquely you that has been stored up, that you would love to share with some girlfriends?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories