Thursday, September 22, 2011
School has started, cooler weather, and lots more!  Today became FALL DAY!  I couldn't help myself...my favorite season needed to be celebrated.  Here are just a few ideas so that you too, can have a FALL DAY with the kids! 

Books:  SEASONS, Fancy Nancy's Halloween or Bust, Book on Thanks

Theme was ALL about Fall!

Lunch:  PB&J sandwich, cheese and yogurt

Craft:  Tree of Many Colors.

Snack:  Cranberry and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies



For Lunch was some yummy PB&J but I used the Pampered Chef (click on the link for my pampered chef lady, if you don't have one) small cookie cutter set, to carve out some lovely "fall" like shapes for the kids to eat.  Today, I just so happened to be in the mood for pumpkins. 

From Target!  All you need is 1 egg, water, and a good bit of butter...or I use yogurt based margarine. I used this as a great opportunity to let the kids help.  Each of them had 2 ingredients and we just mixed in the bowl.  I gave them each a spoon and let them spoon the contents on the pan.


Here I just took construction paper and made a tree and cut out some dots for leaves.  We talked about how the leaves change color and how they fall (which is why my daughter put them all over the tree). 

I hope to follow up this with a great project in the coming weeks!  Enjoy a great fall day with your kid(s)!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories