Friday, February 8, 2013
Is it possible to eat dessert and not feel guilty?  Recently I was challenged by a client of mine who I had to limit sugar and sweets to her diet asked the question, "do I have to not have dessert for the rest of my life?"  Well...its  a great question, and the answer is no - so I wanted to find some tasty recipes that should appeal to most so that when you are trying to lose or maintain weight these will be an enjoyable treat!

Most of these are low GI but if you are diabetic or have medical issues pertaining to glucose sensitivity, please ask your doctor or nutritional professional.

Oven Fried Bananas!

Strawberry Clouds

Almond Stuffed Pears (YUM!)

Flourless Apple Cranberry Crumble

Low GI Carrot Cake

If you try any of these...PLEASE let me know how they come out!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Looking forward to connecting with you about Life, Wellness, and being Uniquely You!

Catagories